Captain Steven Stasick, Commanding Officer, Officer in Charge of Construction Marine Corps Marianas (OICC MCM) welcomes you to our site to learn about our program.
OICC Marine Corps Marianas Command Philosophy: Safety - Quality - Accountability
Deliver the enduring infrastructure necessary for the Marine Corps and joint forces to train and operate from Guam and the CNMI.
A proactive team of professionals that delivers projects on time, within budget, and performs to plan.
Commander’s Priorities and Expectations:
- Instill Operational Risk Management in everything that we do on and off duty!
- Drive safety everyday on the project. Speak up if something doesn’t look right.
- Take no unnecessary risk. Nothing we do is worth risking a life or limb for.
- Demand quality construction and know plans and specifications better than the contractor.
- Be the best you can at your job. Ask questions and don’t cut corners!
- Quality of Life – Maintain physical and emotional health with a good work / life balance.
- Strengthen and cultivate partnerships – Always treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Be a good steward of taxpayer dollars. Consider entire project life cycle, not just the here and now!
- Strive for continuous improvement – Assess progress honestly and perform to our plan.
- Be accountable for what we are responsible for, and communicate issues and concerns quickly on cost, quality, time, safety and ethics.
- Earn and maintain trust. Always do the right thing, both on and off duty! Avoid ethical gray areas.