NAVFAC Southwest Contractor Visit Protocol
This NAVFAC Southwest Protocol applies to all contractor calls/visits, personal visits or social calls. Any request for a meeting or visit will be handled the same as an in-person visit, be it PHONCON, videocon, voice-over-internet, etc.
To request a contractor call/visit, personal visit, or social call, send an e-mail to the command’s Contractor Visit Coordinator at NAVFAC_SW_Contractor_Visit_Coordinator_UD@us.navy.mil with the following information:
- A list of specific topics you wish to discuss.
- Biographies for all personnel who will be visiting NAVFAC Southwest.
- The individuals you would like to meet with at NAVFAC Southwest.
- Specific dates and times you are available.
- Identify whether you need base access.
After this information is received, we will then contact the contractor to coordinate details of the visit. Please allow at least one week to coordinate visits.
Considerations in scheduling a meeting will be:
- If the contractor is involved in an ongoing procurement/solicitation (or any stage of an active acquisition).
- Discussion of specific procurements or project information, whether pending or anticipated.
- Discussion of potential acquisition vehicles, source selection methodologies, etc.
- If the contractor is involved in a dispute with NAVFAC or another entity of the US.
- If the contractor requests a visit more than once in a six month period.
If contractors wish to obtain program specifics, visit the Contract Opportunities page at https://sam.gov/, and the Navy Electronic Commerce Online (NECO) Website at https://www.neco.navy.mil/.
This protocol was developed to serve the dual interests of providing industry representatives with a fair and equal opportunity to contact this command, and ensuring minimal disruption to the Navy mission. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions regarding this protocol and process, please email the Contractor Visit Coordinator.