The Air Program Team is composed of Environmental Engineers, Scientists, and Environmental Protection Specialists. The air group within EV1 serves various NAVFAC business lines as well as external customers.
Products / Services
The Air Program Team provides technical expertise to many internal and external customers. Sample of areas of expertise include the following:
- Technical expertise in Air Permitting
- Air Pollutant Emission Inventories
- Title V Permits
- Greenhouse Gases
- Air Toxics Health Risk Assessments
- Public Notification Plans for Health Risk Assessment Results
- NEPA Support
- Review of Air Compliance Regulations
- Budgetary Oversight (Fees, Fines, ERP's, etc.)
- Programmatic support to internal/external EBL customers
Clean Air Programs
For more information on Navy Clean Air Programs click here. Scroll down to Clean Air Programs.