The Small Business Office (09SB) is located in Bldg. A13 off of Radford Drive. The Deputy for Small Business is available to assist small businesses in Hawaii to provide products and/or services to the Navy community.
To learn more:
(1) Call the Deputy for Small Business at 808-397-9601 to discuss your capabilities and interests.
(2) Check FEDBIZOPPS (www.fbo.gov) online daily. It is command policy to advertise all of its procurement requirements over $25,000 in FEDBIZOPPS. This site is the U.S. Government's one-stop virtual marketplace. Through this single point-of-entry, commercial vendors and government buyers are invited to post, search, monitor, and retrieve opportunities solicited by the entire Federal contracting community.
(3) Check NECO or Navy Electronic Commerce Online (www.neco.navy.mil), an electronic solicitation website, for contract announcements. Vendors interested in doing business with NAVFAC or the Navy will find procurement opportunities that exceed $25,000.
(4) Watch for announcements in the newspapers and federall sponsored procurement conferences.
(5) Attend trade fairs, business opportunity conferences, open houses and other meetings in your area. NAVFAC Hawaii is represented at many of these functions.
(6) Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) at www.sam.gov. A Federal Government-owned and operated free website that consolidated the capabilities in Central Contractor Registration (CCR), Online Representations and Certifications (ORCA), and Exclused Parties List System (EPLS). Future phases of SAM will add the capabilities of other systems used in Federal procurement and awards processes. Note: For design/engineering and other professional services, complete the following form: Standard Form (SF) 330, Architect-Engineer Qualifications, for requirements advertised online in FedBizOpps. Update SF 330, Part II - General Qualifications, annually and submit to the respective contracting office.
Outreach Events - NAVFAC Hawaii periodically hosts training events. For more information call 808-397-9601.
NAVFAC Office of Small Business Programs Brochure, APRIL 2023
Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command, Hawaii
Small Business Office (09SB)
400 Marshall Road
JBPHH, HI 96860-3139