An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Accident Reporting

Personnel who are involved in an accident while operating a government vehicle are required to report the accident via the Enterprise Safety Application Management Services (ESAMS) website. Contact the local Public Works Department or Vehicle Fleet Manager from where the vehicle was obtained for access to the ESAMS website.

In addition, the Standard Form 91 - Motor Vehicle Accident Report must be filled out, printed and submitted to the local Public Works Department or vehicle fleet manager before any repairs can be authorized.

If the accident involves privately-owned property and the owner is requesting compensation, the owner shall fill out the Standard Form 95 - Claim for Damage, Injury, or Death and submit it to the address listed on the form.

This is an Official US Navy Website • Please read this Privacy Policy • GILS NUMBER DOD-USN-000702
Jobs  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Accessibility  |  FOIA  |  No Fear Act |  Veterans Crisis Line  |  VA Vet Center  |  FVAP  | Site Map
Veteran's Crisis Line